Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Brothers

This is why God makes Dads: I have been over to Wayne and Tiffany's house a lot and I never thought of putting my 4 month old on this rocking....butterfly. When we went over there for Easter, we were not there 5 minutes and Larabee not only had him on it, but he was rocking away.

What could be cuter?

Oh wait, I know!

BOTH of our boys rocking on the butterfly. Aww.

I am so glad that Tiffany had her camera close at hand, because this is simply precious!
I can only imagine what these two have in store for us in the future. I am sure there will be a ton of wonderful memories made, but I am POSITIVE there will be a ton of grey hairs earned as well.
Boys, Mama and Daddy love you very much. We always have and we always will. Even when you are in trouble, which I am hoping will not be a lot but am realistic in the fact that it will probably be quite a bit, we love you. Very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment