Thursday, August 6, 2009

I did a bad bad thing....

I am naughty and you might as well know it. I am a bad girl, I am a bad girl, I am a bad girl. Shame on me.

I went to Wal*Mart today to pick up a few necessities. Yes, necessities. Like yogurt for Larabee's lunch and laundry detergent. Necessities. I was good, I really was.

Then I left, made it almost on to the road, and I saw it. *SIGH*

A milkshake place. THE milkshake place. I have been craving a good, fresh-strawberry milkshake for a while now. I have, up to this point, been able to hold that craving at bay. Until today. *SIGH*

There it was, right on their menu. THICK milkshake made with fresh strawberries. I shelled out $3.00 for this puppy, but I shared with Kyle so I felt a little less guilty. Heck, I shared with BOTH of my kids. I can feel the guilt slipping away. It is like a weight off my shoulders. Sadly though, it is also like weight on my thighs. Oh well, craving satisfied. And boy was it good!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds so yummy . . . my mouth is watering now . . .

    ReplyDelete