Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mommy Day!

I got a Mommy day today. Or better yet, a Lisa day. Larabee took Kyle out this morning to do 'man things', giving me some time to myself. I decided to head over to the mall because I needed to get my ring cleaned. Not something I necessarily want to take Kyle with me to do. So I wandered around the mall, went to a few stores, and even got a haircut. In peace! It is absolutely amazing how good it is for the soul to do something for yourself. I don't do it nearly enough, but that is my own fault. I dont necessarily want to go do too many things by myself, so maybe I should start thinking of things. As much as I adore being with Kyle, some time away from him is good for both of us.

1 comment:

  1. Mommies definatly need a "Me" Day every once in awhile!!

    ReplyDelete