Monday, January 26, 2009

Too Many Pictures?

Is there such a thing as too many pictures? I used to think so because they take up so much room, and then they get out of order and it is very hard to keep them all neat.
Not now! Thank heavens for digital cameras! Yay for downloading pictures to your computer into neat, chronological files. Yay for always knowing when the picture was taken and for being able to easily find the ones you are looking for! Yay for having over 2500 pictures of your son's first year of life!
My husband laughs at me for how many pictures I take but I do not care! When I decide to print all of them out, then he will have room to talk because THAT would cost some moolah. As of now, he is only out batteries, and even those dont die that often. And Kyle will never have to wonder what he did as a baby or what he looked like at any point in his life! Oh yeah, and I am bound to have a few that will make him blush when I show them to girlfriends!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't It Great!! I love that too!! I even scanned all of my old pics onto my computer so that they could be in files so that if I ever couldn't find one I would know exactly how to find it!! Boy did that take some time!! :) ehehehehe

    ReplyDelete