Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Little boy heaven. Big boy heaven. Either way you cut it, tractors and equipment are very cool. This is what they mean when they talk about big boy toys. It does not matter at all that owning a tractor means work. It is still a piece of equipment and equipment is cool. Remember that.

Now, for this big boy the tractor is not so much fun. Or at least, he claims that it isn't. Yeah right. I do not believe you at all. Especially when you get to introduce your adorable son to the wonders of a tractor. Ahh, the joy of being a Daddy.
And for this little boy, what on earth is he thinking? He looks....mischievous. He looks.......like he is doing something wrong. He looks...... like his Daddy. Ahh, the joy of being a Mommy.

I guess this is all in a days work at Grandpa Art's ranch. And most importantly, the work is all done. Those boys did have fun, and I expect they will probably have a lot more fun on this tractor in the future. Did I mention I love my boys?!?




1 comment: