Thursday, January 8, 2009

Boys are gross!


I know that boys are made of snakes, snails, and puppy dog tails. I signed a contract when I brought Kyle home from the hospital stating that I would not deny him snakes, snails, or puppy dog tails. Much to Larabee's dismay (he hates snakes, which is funny because he is also a boy....strange). Also, much to Sadie and Summer's dismay. Their poor tails....


Anyway, about boys. Kyle loves gross things. I mean it too! He loves to let the dogs lick him. On the mouth. IN the mouth. He will 'kiss' them with his mouth open so they will lick him in the mouth. What is up with that?

Umm, he still puts everything in his mouth. And I mean everything. Sidewalk chalk (thank God for non-toxic), dog bones, sticks, rocks, his toys, other people's toys, his shoes, his socks, his toes, MY toes. Honestly, if he will put anything in his mouth why on earth does he still have a problem with eating rice. I dont get it!


Now this is almost too embarassing to write. I must now though, because I dont want to leave you hanging. He has always been infatuated with the dog's water dish. We tell him no on a regular basis and have even instated time outs to deal with this issue. Well, we have a new issue. If the bathroom door is left open Kyle will go play in his newly found water dish. Also known as the TOILET! I wash it often, but gross gross gross ick ick ick. I am soooo thinking of Disney's Tarzan when the baby elephant says "Are you sure this water is sanitary? It looks questionable to me!" Yep, that pretty much hits the nail on the head. Then, to top it off, he has to get his hands washed. Do you think that is punishment? Ummm, no. Not in the slightest. In fact, I think the last time he got into the toilet was because he knew he would get to play in the elusive running water if he did. The kid is smart, but if he only knew......

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha!! Boys are soo icky!! But he is OHHHH Soooo Cute anyway!! I watched your video...Icky Icky Kyle!!! :) ehehehehe I miss you little icky boy and can't wait to see you again!! Love you guys and Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete