Friday, December 12, 2008

First Time Blogger

Ok, so I am officially not a blog virgin anymore. Wow. Ok, that was not as cool as I expected :)
If you are reading this you probably know me and are simply fascinated with what is going on in my life. If that is not the case, you are just curious, which is cool too. I am not going to act as if I am deep or excessively contemplative just to get you interested. I will more than likely write about daily things that are not that interesting to anyone but me. Feel free to read and comment anyway. I will try to make it interesting, but I will not lie or sugar coat things to gain approval. Scared yet? LOL

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world. I'm a total blog geek..truth be told. I followed you over from FTM at ivillage (it's baby-sass!).
    Looking forward to reading more about Kyle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! Glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete